- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as provided herein, individually identifying personal information provided through the Site will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties not affiliated with GC100C. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which GC100C enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by GC100C in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of GC100C or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data that users provide to GC100C may also be provided to third parties that contract with GC100C to provide products, information or other services that GC100C believes that users may be interested in obtaining. While GC100C may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom GC100C discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which GC100C exercises no control. GC100C is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- Internet Security. GC100C uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site are generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. GC100C will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that GC100C shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any content via the Site may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to GC100C via the Site or the Internet in general, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
- Comments, Notices and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Website Terms and Conditions or the Intranet Terms and Conditions, as applicable to your use, for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, GC100C assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally within GC100C and publicly on the Site.
- Opt-Out Right. Except as necessary for GC100C to provide the services, information, or products requested by a registered user, by updating the profile preferences on the Site, a registered user may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to GC100C through an account registration, or electronic news or information subscription, prospectively retained by GC100C, used by GC100C for secondary purposes, or disclosed by GC100C to third parties. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the user to the Site, or to non-identifiable user information provided or collected.)
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information. Upon your request via postal mail, email, or telephone, GC100C will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by GC100C that has been voluntarily provided by you to GC100C through online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting GC100C by email at email@example.com.